Sunday, June 23, 2013

Perfect 10 Productions (Oklahoma)

I'm the guy behind Perfect 10 Photography, Perfect 10 Productions, and Perfect 10 Record Label. I'm based in Edmond, Oklahoma. It's all started with my interest and passion of taking pictures, slowly moving into doing video and audio recording. If you live in Edmond or Oklahoma City and you're looking for someone to capture special moments like weddings, baby showers, senior days, or any other events, please feel free to contact me through my email, cynsheng1991@gmail.com

I shot this church wedding highlights at Northwest Baptist Church. It was my first ever wedding highlights video. I love to film weddings because I feel that the precious moments have to be recorded for memories. Wedding is the best thing should ever happen in a person's life and I want to help to document it.


This is my second wedding highlights video. It's also my first garden wedding. I had so much fun filming this.


This is an event highlights I did for University of Central Oklahoma's Office of Global Affairs. A video highlight is a good medium for you to share with others about what happened at an event in a couple of minutes.

This is Perfect 10 Record Label first ever recording artist. She's Karmen Lee from Malaysia, a talented singer with a powerful voice.

Benny is my second artist. He did a studio recording video. We're working on our next production now.

Looking for a photographer or a videographer in Edmond or Oklahoma City? Don't look any further, I'm at your service. Please contact me at cynsheng1991@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment