Sunday, December 2, 2012

I saw Jeremy Lin in Oklahoma City

If you don't already know, I'm a big fan of Houston Rockets' Jeremy Lin. That's me in a Jeremy's chinese character T-shirt. 

A couple of days ago, on Nov. 28, I bought myself a ticket to OKC Thunder vs Houston Rockets game at Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City. 

I got there early enough to see him shooting some hoops right by the court side. 

And, OKC welcomed back former players, James Harden, Cole Aldrich, and Daequan Cook, who were traded to Rockets for Kevin Martin, and Jeremy Lamb.

It was an emotional moment for James Harden and OKC Coach Scott Brooks right before the tip off.

And the game begins. James Harden was trying to block Kevin Durant's shot.

My favorite player, Jeremy, tried his best to block Durant's shot.

The star players of Houston Rockets. 

The Thunder Girls entertain the crowds.

OKC Thunder won the game 120 to 98. Though I wore Rocket's Red shirt to the game, I'm still a OKC Thunder fan for life. Thunder up!

No comments:

Post a Comment